cocos3d가 공식 릴리즈 되었네요.
여러 3d editor의 모델링 데이터도 로딩할 수 있고.. ㅋㅋ 좋군요.
Some of the key features of cocos3d are highlighted in the following list:
- Seamless integration with cocos2d. Rendering of all 3D model objects occurs within a special cocos2d layer, which fits seamlessly into the cocos2d node hierarchy, allowing 2D nodes such as controls, labels, and health bars to be drawn under, over, or beside 3D model objects.
- Pluggable loading framework for 3D models exported from familiar 3D editors such as Blender, 3ds Max or Cheetah3D, or through industry standard 3D object files such as Collada or PowerVR POD, or even from your own customized object file formats.
- Imported 3D models can include animation sequences.
- 3D model objects can be arranged in sophisticated structural assemblies, allowing child objects to be moved and oriented relative to their parent structure.
- 3D models, cameras, and lighting can be manipulated and animated using familiar cocos2d
CCActions, allowing you to quickly and easily control the dynamics of your 3D world, in a familiar, and easy-to-use programming paradigm.
- 3D objects can be covered with dynamic materials and textures to create rich, realistic imagery.
- Mesh data can be shared between 3D objects, thereby saving precious device memory.
- Mesh data can freely, and automatically, use OpenGL vertex buffer objects to improve performance and memory management.
- Culling of 3D objects outside of the camera frustum is automatic, based on pluggable, customizable object bounding volumes.
- Automatic ordering and grouping of 3D objects minimizes OpenGL state changes and improves rendering performance. Pluggable sorters allow easy customization of object sorting, ordering, and grouping for optimal application performance.
- Automatic OpenGL state machine shadowing means that the OpenGL functions are invoked only when a state really has changed, thereby reducing OpenGL engine calls, and increasing OpenGL throughput.
- Sophisticated math library eliminates the need to use OpenGL ES function calls for matrix mathematics.
- Fully documented API written entirely in familiar Objective-C. No need to switch to C or C++ to work with 3D artifacts.
- Extensive logging framework to trace program execution, including all OpenGL ES function calls.
- Includes demo applications and
Xcodetemplates to get you up and running quickly.